Saturday, December 8, 2007
P.S. Jana Z became a Pops subscriber and we're delighted to have her.
"3. The probiotics (with the prebiotics) in the Pops reduce yeast"4. The protease enzymes improve absorption of protein which is needed
overgrowth which seems to be common in people with Fibromyalgia. Yeast overgrowth weakens the immune system, places additional stress on the body, which in turn causes the muscles to contract, causing pain.
for tissue repair. They also reduce inflammation.
"Note: Regarding nutritional help in addition to the Pops, that would depend on your biochemical profile. Do you have a nutritionist
who could give you some guidance?
"Delighted that the Pops have helped you." - Best regards, Dr. Heidi.
Note: Dr. Heidi Dulay has an Ed.D. from Harvard University and an M.S. from Stanford Business School. She's the designer of the Pops. And creator of the Extreme Regime Fat Burn Formula program. And life long friend.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
"I have been awestruck by how much a body can heal itself and recover from innumerable ailments by feeding it real food. I want everyone to know about this so they can test it and see what happens. Real food appears to be the driving force that enables a body to heal itself." - KK.You might be surprised at what you're eating - at what you thought was real food - but actually isn't. Eating real food has brought "believe it or not" kinds of results to people I know.
One gent went from 8 beers/day to 0 beers/day in 10 days.
One gal lost 24 pounds in 6 weeks and was never hungry. Still isn't.
Other tidbits from members of the ER Fat Burn program:
"Sexual energy up. - after one week.What are they doing?
"Hot flashes finally gone.
I can sleep through the night again
I'm off Diet Pepsi" - two weeks.
"No more gas and bloating
No more diarrhea
Depression gone." -two weeks.
"Energy for sports back up
Sexual desire back up
Belching almost gone" - two weeks
1. Eating real food: Learning what it is and where to find it.This clan of folks is happily foraging for their food in all kinds of places, online and off. And that, apparently, has helped all manner of ailments - in as little as 10 days to two weeks. They also have private weekly consultations with Dr. Heidi, the nutritionist who created ER.
2. Resisting the industrial foods they used to eat everyday. Industrial foods from supermarkets and restaurants.
Want to join us?
New ER Real Food Plan program starts Sunday, October 5, 2008
Here's what you get.
1. A real daily food plan, customized to your group, plus foraging instructions. Two group consultations describing real food plans for different ailments.
You can pick one or two below:
- Low energy, exhausted adrenals, cold hands or feet
- Digestive or elimination troubles
- Depressed, mood swings, brain fog
- Pre-pregnant, pregnant and nursing moms
2. You can use 80% of the cost of this program as a discount on the next ER Fat Burn, which starts in January, 2009 (provided there is still room).
Here's why I'm offering this.
I have been awestruck by how much a body can heal itself and recover from innumerable ailments by feeding it real food. I want everyone to know about this so they can test it and see what happens. Real food appears to be the driving force that enables a body to heal itself.
Here's what you do.Sign up for the ER Food Plan program below. Starts October 5.
Option 1 (no daily whole food multi). Dr. Heidi's Extreme Regime Personalized Real Food Plan: $149Want to learn more? Listen here
Option 2 (4 mos supply of daily whole food multi). Dr. Heidi's Personalized Extreme Regime Real Food Plan w/4 bxsPops: $159.80
Dr. Heidi Audio: (21 mins) ER Food Plan for your ailments?
P.S. In Dr. Heidi's ER Fat Burn program, based on real food, 95% of the participants have:
1) lost weight and so far, kept it off and"Everything I believed (about the industrial food they sell us) was a lie," Lulu told me.
2) have watched with surprise their daily harmful habits kind of fade away...without the usual suffering and feelings of deprivation to go with and
3) feel like new people from the inside out.
Monday, July 9, 2007
Saturday, July 7, 2007
I'll post the answers (based on findings from massive and unheralded research) and from Dr. Heidi's career weight work here on July 12. That gives everyone a few days to test their food-weight connection knowledge.
Remember if you weigh more than you want to, you might just have been misinformed by "prevailing wisdom". After all, if they had it right, would you be overweight?
Read and hear about Dr Heidi's July Extreme Regime Weight Control program here. Registration ends this Thursday, July 10, 6PM,. Regular class is full. Sign up for an Auditor spot here.