I'll assume that you are health-conscious - you do not eat at McDonald's regularly, and know that pizza, chips, sodas and candy are fattening. Plus you may have a hard time fitting in exercise. If that's you...
diet until you read
this controversial report."
When I tested that ad here, folks asked: what controversial findings?! Here goes...
If you thought a balanced diet seems like the best way to lose weight you're not alone. 160 of the 225 folks taking our survey last week - 72% - said TRUE to question 9: Eat a balanced diet to lose.
But it's not so. Not for most people, anyway. Quick definition of a balanced diet:
According to the latest U.S. government Pyramid, balanced diets include 5 food groups:But if you eat all these things each day, that may explain why you are not losing.
4) milk and dairy products
5) meat, beans, fish and nuts
Plus fats and oils.
To trigger the fat burning mechanism, you need an imbalanced diet. For a while. Just like a plane that takes off needs imbalanced power to get off the ground and get airborne - then levels off its jet power after it reaches cruising altitude.What in a balanced diet is keeping you fat?
may block the weight loss trigger.
Granted fruits are better than eating sweets like ice cream and cakes. Fruits are good sources of vitamins and minerals. But they're not necessary for weight loss. They block the fat burning mechanism for most folks. But that's not all...Proof of these anti-establishment findings:
Veggies also block the fat burning trigger for most of us. Especially the starchy stuff.
And grains, including brown rice, beans, pasta and breads, all block fat burning.
[Meats, including animal fat, can be good for weight loss - but not all meats are created equal. (The Meat Report, coming tomorrow.)]
(1) Look around. Note the size of many people who say they eat right or do balanced diets;
(2) Clinical studies of the last 150 years, kept hidden (see below);
(3) Readers of this blog who did a new imbalanced weight loss program over last 6 months (see below).
(2) Clinical studies undertaken by physicians with their own patients over the last 150 years show that balanced diets gum up the weight loss mechanism.
- A “balanced” diet – one-third fruits and vegetables, two-thirds animal protein and fat – had a dismal 2% success rate. An imbalanced diet – just meats, eggs, fish, and fowl – had a 50% success rate.
- The absence of fruits and vegetables in a year-long imbalanced diet showed: NO vitamin deficiencies, NO evidence of kidney damage or diminished function, and NO mineral deficiencies despite the diet containing only ¼ of the calcium usually contained in mixed diets. Gingivitis (inflammation of gums) was cleared up.
- Most of the 17,000 patients, who did a diet of fatty meat 3 times a day and were allowed only a little raw fruit or a potato, lost 2-3 lbs a week.
- The patients who ate 700-800 calories of fat in their diet, had no urge for “forbidden” food (sweets, grains).
(3) Readers of this blog who tried the ER Fat Burn last summer wrote emails like this before they signed up for the program:
“I eat lots of fruits and veggies, and I don’t overeat. But I’ve been carrying these 15-20 lbs for years. What am I doing wrong?”These folks were NOT fast food junkies. They didn’t drink soda pop or diet sodas everyday and were not chocolate or cookie addicts. They were health conscious AND weight conscious... But they kept right on gaining year after year.
- Wanda Chin, July 2008
“I’ve done all kinds of diets for years, from Weight Watchers to Atkins. But I’m still fat... and desperate.”
- Carol Raynor, July 2008
“I’ve worked hard to prepare healthy balanced meals for my family for 10 years, but each year I gain more weight. I finally hired a clothing consultant.”
- Susan Stuhr, July 2008
“For 7 years I’ve been drinking two shakes a day and a ton of supplements. They worked for a while, but now I’m heavier than when I was 9 months pregnant...”
- Suzanne, Sep 2008
“I’ve been on low carb for 15 years. I control my blood sugar carefully with insulin. But I’m still 25 pounds shy of what I should weigh. What else is there to do?”
- Al Frech, Sep 2008
“I shop at Whole Foods and even did raw food for two years...”
- Donna McCrossen, Sep 2008
So they signed up for the Extreme Regime Fat Burn Formula.
Here's what happened...
Wanda: lost her 17 lbs and kept it off.
Carol (Desperate Deb): Lost 34 lbs. Watch her 4 minute vid here.
Suzanne: Despite her low thyroid, lost 10 lbs. Watch her 3 minute vid here
Al (Diabetic Dan): Lost 20 lbs and cut his daily insulin in half. His wife Kathleen also lost 22 lbs. (Watch Al's 4 min vid here
Donna: lost her 10 lbs and kept it off.
And many more...
Nobody was ever hungry.
The January Extreme Regime Fat Burn Formula will be open Monday, Jan 26, starting at NOON PST and 3PM EST.
To get on the priority notification list, click here and sign in. You'll get first dibs.If you are looking to lose weight and nothing has worked, and if you don't take advantage of this option, how big will you be 12 months from now? Or 3 years from now?
What if the Extreme Regime Fat Burn program is the magic formula for you, like it's been for many other readers here?