Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 1 on Purple Pop


Just in from Beverly A:
"I just had to tell you about my first day on the Purple Pops.

"I received my order earlier this week, but unfortunately the Green Pops are on back order. So I was going to wait until I got them to start, but I decided to go ahead and try the Purple.

"I took one about 10 am, right before I headed out to Physical Therapy. I noticed a difference in how I felt the very first hour! I don't quite know how to describe it. Sort of like a renewed sense of well-being. Sometimes I just drag thru the physical therapy exercises, but today I felt great...

"I went to lie down at the regular nap time, around 2 pm, and just tossed and turned for a while. After a while, I thought, this is ridiculous, I don't need a nap today, and I got up, got dressed, and drove in to the beach. I walked on the boardwalk, walked out on the fishing pier (really enjoyed that) and then sat down on a bench and people-watched for a while, taking in all the wonderful salt air breezes.

"That's the first time in the whole year that I've lived here that I ever drove in to Ocean City in the evening (and it's only 5 miles!)...

"And get this: I didn't even buy any Thrashers French Fries or caramel corn! I had a big salad for lunch, and just wasn't hungry yet this evening. Can you believe it??

"Just had to let you know...

Aww thanks, Bev. This is one I've been on for five years. I'm mad about it AND yes, I market it.

Plus, lucky for us, these whole food multis were named "Best Multi in 2008"

Yep, we're happy. Want to try some? Check here and here.

Related: Pops for Pooping

No comments: