Friday, July 17, 2009

Heath Ledger didn't believe it...

Who else is too wired on caffeine, nicotine, alcohol and sugary stuff all day, to calm down and sleep at night?

Everyone knows: Heath Ledger, the gorgeous young actor, woke up dead at 28 a year ago. All he wanted was to get some rest. He was just too wired to sleep at night, so he took something to help. It was too much for him and caused the big sleep. Same thing happened to Michael Jackson.

People are dying trying to get some rest at night.

Here's the scoop on Heath Ledger.
His last interview took place a month before he died. On that late morning, a visiting reporter had noted that before Ledger could even have a conversation with the her about his latest movie role - the Joker in the Dark Knight Batman flick - he'd made himself two pots of coffee. In between, he ran out on his deck to have a couple of smokes. Then he was ready to start the interview.
During the interview, the writer said, they "swapped insomnia-combating tips."

But think about it: How ya gonna sleep at night with 6-10 cups of coffee in you?
Who else is too wired on caffeine, nicotine, alcohol and sugary stuff to calm down and sleep at night?
I used to have the same problem. I love cappucinos and for 30 years, I would not accept they kept me up at night. Finally, about 4 years ago, I started taking some different kinds of uppers: metabolic boosters.

I rarely have trouble sleeping at night anymore. My caps are now down to one per day.
And that's a very big reason I use AND market the Pops. The Purples have eight of these metabolic boosters and they keep me energized during the day. Without insomnia at night.
If you want to reduce your intake of scary stimulants, here's one way.

That's what I do. And that's why I sell it to anyone who wants to get off the stimulant wagon before it's too late. Why do it to yourself?

No comments: