Monday, September 28, 2009

"How did I let this happen again?"


Oprah asked herself that last year, after putting back on 40 pounds.
"I had literally starved myself for four months -- not a morsel of food," Winfrey said in 2005.

"Two hours after that show, I started eating to celebrate -- of course, within two days those jeans no longer fit!"
She regained the weight within two years and claimed she would never diet again.

She's not the only one who fell off the weight wagon.

Two weeks ago, Dr. Heidi the ER Fat Burn creator says to me,
"How could I have put on eight pounds this summer? I'm going to teach an ER Fat Burn Certification program to teachers-in-training for the ER Fat Burn program! What will I tell them?"
But then she smiled, "Well at least I know how to get rid of the fat before the program starts in two weeks.

She doesn't starve. She doesn't count. She eats luscious food. And no industrial food-like substances. And she's already lost 4 of the 8 pounds. See what she does here (about mid page).

Fifth ER Fat Burn starts October 3. Do you know anyone who ready to lose that weight, and wants to try something strange and different?

P.S. One ER participant has lost 110 lbs so far - in one year. We'll post her story next.

No comments: