Saturday, October 24, 2009

Save 50% Health Care Costs: ONE change?


What if half of your health care costs (better yet, health problems) could be eliminated by doing one thing differently than you do now?

Michael Pollan said it today...


Grass-fed is one of FIVE eating strategies in Dr. Heidi's ER Fat Burn program...

Anyway, here's the scoop:
"Michael Pollan was on Martha Stewart today, talking about the 'rapidly growing trend towards GRASS-FED meats.' He is talking about conversations we can have with kids, as well politicians. Pollan estimates that 50% of human health care costs would be eliminated with grass-fed meats..."
That was posted today by one of Dr. Heidi's ER Fat Burn Certification students. They're all learning how to become ER Fat Burn coaches.

Most of what they're learning is quite novel, like eating grass fed meats. I believe the other ER Fat Burn principles, most quite weird, will also hit the mainstream. Because of the health and weight loss results her clients are getting. She'd be a wonderful guest on Martha Stewart, like Pollan, think? I'll tweet Martha. :)

P.S. I'm thrilled for Dr. Heidi, my bud. She's quietly leading the way in this long overdue eating change movement, with her bud, Vic. Soon I'll be able to say "I know her! And I knew her before she got famous!"

P. P.S. We still have a few spots left for Dr. Heidi's ER Fat Burn special I announced today.

No comments: