Are you eating tainted meat?
She was a 22-year old children's dance instructor. Until she ate an industrial feedlot hamburger, just like the ones you probably eat. (She's pictured in a coma to the left. When she awoke 9 weeks later, she was paralyzed.)
"Neither the system meant to make the meat safe, nor the meat itself, is what consumers have been led to believe." New York Times here. (PDF here in case.)If you had ANY idea what's really in the ground 'meat' you've been eating at restaurants and those you've bought from the supermarket, you would vomit. See here.
People will go to jail.
P.S. Who scared the NYTimes? Their original title for this front page story, on Oct 3 (I think) was "The Burger that Shattered Her Life." Now, it's the unappealing "E. Coli Path Shows Flaws in Beef Inspection."